Landlords' Insurance Quote

Get a Quote for Insurance and Money

Landlord’s Insurance is not the same as Home Insurance. If you’re renting out property then Landlord’s Insurance can provide protection for the property, the tenants and any rental activities. It may include cover for:

  • Public liability - so that tenants and their visitors, workmen etc. are insured against risk of injury as a result of a fault in your property
  • Property owner’s liability
  • Alternative tenant accommodation costs
  • Loss of rental if the property becomes uninhabitable, for example through fire, flood or other damage to the building;
  • Contents insurance – insuring tenants’ possessions is their personal responsibility, but insuring the furnishings is yours. (The fittings in the property should be covered under your Buildings Insurance policy).
  • Glass and lock replacement

Cheap Landlords' Insurance Comparison | Residential and Commercial Properties | One Short Form